28 July 2019

Package Problem

Because I sourced my light saber laser sword force sword parts from The Custom Saber Shop, I've been space constrained from day one for the internal components, most especially for batteries.

Marv has been basing his design on a Russian saber enthusiast who used plumbing supplies and a bit of artistry.

Marv is discovering that Russia uses different pipe standards than The USA.

Three times now he's bumped into the part recommended by the Russian guy are just a little too big to fit inside the PVC drain tubing he's using.

He's getting close to having to redesign his innards to better accommodate the restraints placed on him by what he can get from Lowe's and Home Depot.  That will mean repackaging his batteries and getting a smaller speaker.

I feel for him, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.