09 July 2019

Two Word Answer

You're Fired!

Do the job you were hired to do or go away.

We tried to warn you innumerate morons that if you succeeded in getting the going rate raised to $15 an hour that you'd be expected to work much harder than $9.86 an hour.

I'm dead sick of the notion that strikes aren't extortion.

Being fired should be the first step, criminal charges should be part two starting with trespassing and possibly culminating in RICO charges for colluding en masse to commit extortion.

I'm also of the opinion that if these "east African immigrants" are so unhappy with their situation here, we can stuff them in a C-5M and take them back where they came from.

While we're on the topic of being sick of shit, east African immigrants in Minnesota sure are getting excellent representation in Congress from New England, specifically Vermont and Massachusetts.

What is it about Democrats and blowing off their own constituents?

1 comment:

  1. I never did cotton to strikes, myself. Firstly---those guys have every right to withdraw their labor...by what right do they wish to use force or intimidation to prevent me from offering mine?

    Secondly, telling me that having a bunch of people picketing isn't at least a passive-aggressive threat is going to make me laugh very sourly.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.