10 December 2019

It's A Trap!

When you have a friend who's moving, you have to help.

Even if you're a broke-dick-mother-fucker.

I hate being broke-dick, I can't help as much as I think the friendship deserves, but I will definitely give it a game try!

On the plus side, they indicated they didn't want the neighbors to see the CENSORED number of gun cases...

That's only like 5% of the known guns...

I guess they're just throwing those away, so I can take them!

Downside: Fucking Brooksville?  REALLY?

Going to lose a lot of time every day making the trip from Tarpon Springs to the southernmost reach of Yankee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.