23 December 2019

Dear Anonymous Shit Commenter

When I mentioned that there's reserved spots for the cops and that it's a waste of space it's because, and I will type real slow here:

THE FUCKING COPS DON'T EVER FUCKING USE THEM!

Is that clear enough?  Do I need to use smaller words?

It's virtue signalling by the business because the po-po can, and does, park right in the fire lane to perform their duties.

Also, the fat-ass deputies around here DO need the exercise that parking in the far corner would give them.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've posted the comment policy several times. Stop trying, you're too stupid to operate this equipment safely.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.