18 December 2019

Just Fucking VOTE Already!

Now that the one vapid network show I bother to watch, the season finale no less, has been preempted by the endless fucking impeachment debate...

I ask:  "Why are you fucking wastes of oxygen giving speeches?"

You fucking morons are going to vote straight party line and the Senate will nuke it and it will start all over again.

You're fucking with one of the most popular TV shows on the air now.

You can crater the economy, but don't fuck with people's TV...

Update: Someone must have wandered into Mr Ianniello's office and said, "There's a mob forming in the lobby and the guy selling torches just sold out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.