01 December 2020

There Are Only Two Problems

Arecibo has self-demolished over-night.

That will save on demolition costs.

I think it should be rebuilt.  Expanded.  Made bigger, stronger, faster. (na na na nana)

There's just two gigantic problems with that.

First is getting the Democrats to actually support doing something which is just for science and not an alms to all of their various parasites.

Second is it's located in Puerto Rico.  A territory which routinely gives Chicago and DC runs for their money with regards to corruption.

The extra costs ensuring that everything is built correctly this time will be considerable.

I'm willing to see my tax money go to it, even if it starves the widows and orphans of good boys who were turning their lives around before being shot dead for doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.