08 February 2021

The Rules As Written

I was a little inaccurate earlier.

SEALs in Vietnam lists the S&W 39 with 2d+2 pi damage and 160/1,800 range.

High Tech 4e gives partial stats for the Glock 19 by noting the change in weight, shots and damage.  Following the rules that means a Glock 19 is 2d+1 pi damage and 160/1,800 range.

High Tech 4e also lists the Walther P99.  2d+1 pi damage, 140/1,600 range.

All of these pistols have a 4" barrel.

Most of the pistols with 2d+2 pi and 160/1,800 have at least a 4.25" barrel, but I noticed that the Ur-9mm, the literal Parabellum pistol, P.08 has a 3.9" barrel and the 2d+2 pi; 160/1,800 stats.

Grumble.

Off to be fixin' things I be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.