28 February 2021

Wayne Marion Open Question

I get lots of emails from Wayne and Marion about gun bills in Florida.

Why haven't I gotten one about something truly pro-gun?

HB123 is Constitutional Carry for Florida.

You'd think that'd be something that the NRA would be backing here.

Where's the alert email?

Or are they doing "not invented here" again like they did when Marion killed open/campus carry back in 2011?

By the way, Floridians, get on your State Congress Creatures to move this bill out of committee and to a passing vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.