12 February 2023

KE Arms Observations

Olive has the first complete KE Arms KP-15 lower I've had.

KE Arms springs are black.

Their buffer is black.

They like black, apparently.

I've read about their 45 degree ambidextrous safety not working with some triggers.

Triggers that work fine with bog standard safeties.

Their buffer spring doesn't like seating all the way home on the buffer.

Not sure it makes any difference, but they seem to have a problem with adhering to the established standards.

2 comments:

  1. "KE Arms springs are black. Their buffer is black. They like black, apparently."

    It's probably the finishing processes that they have available and is the best cost vs protection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the KP-15 lowers, but avoid anything else from KE Arms. I bought one of their "GI Complete" LPKs a few years back and it was trash. Several parts were out of spec and one part was missing. I'd pick up an Anderson LPK before getting another from KE Arms.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.