18 February 2023

That'll Do

Brenda in 6.8x43mm SPC is a shooter!

Ditching the KE Arms buffer for a generic H weight give perfect ejection.

100 yards and it's all in the circle on a half-size three-quarter-size IDPA target.

Olive...  Well her upper was originally zeroed for SS109 ammo and the range we go to doesn't allow that ammo any more.  So she shoots off to one side with 55gr... something.

1x magnification did me no favors either.  IIRC this was not very accurate ammo in the first place.  It was what was in the 20-round magazine I keep in my rifle bag.  Have to hit the range with known good ammo before I blame the gun or accept the blame for myself.

1 comment:

  1. not bad shooting Angus...I really should get me some RX shooting/safety glasses... at a 100 yards/meters all I can see is the paper...panzer guy

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.