05 November 2023

Bet They Assumed I Wouldn't Check

Reading this.

Rep Cory Booker references a 2019 Quinnipiac poll.

So I went to Quinnipiac's web page.

Found the poll.

Found the question. 

"50. Do you support or oppose requiring individuals to obtain a license before being able to purchase a gun?"

Yup.  That's what Quinnipiac says, alright.


Why don't I believe them?

Something about this is very suspicious.

I found the problem.

They called land lines.

So they found just over 1,000 people who would answer their land line to give their poll and got those results. 

That's a small group of a small and shrinking group.

Between 30 and 40 percent of the USA had a landline in 2019.

In 2023 it's 28.7% have a land line.

53% of them are older than 65.

People in the Northeast are more likely to have a landline.  42.9% of landlines are here.  23.7% are in the south, 26.6% are in the west, 28.3% are in the midwest.

So, the people reached by this poll are most likely retirees living the the northeast.

I doubt this is a representative sample of America.  I think they know it.

2 comments:

  1. Most of these polls run by libtards are intentionall biased to their side of the argument. In fact, I suspect that if they don't get the results they expect they just bury it. Cheaters. Damn liars. That's 110% what libtards are.
    -swj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right. With so many polls subverted by tainted samples, it's hard to believe any poll.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.