15 November 2023

Poop

I went to the liquor store to get some Destihl's Suckerpunch pickle gose because it's National Pickle Day.

My door on The Beast refused to latch.

Worse, the store didn't have the beer I was after.

Manfully holding the door closed with my hand I drove home and we cleared out all the stuff we'd let accumulate in the garage since The Precious died.

Good news!

The Beast fits!  This is important because with the door unlatched, it's unsecure and will let water in.

The $150 part is on its way from Rock Auto.

This is why I am still running the stock exhaust.  I'm barely keeping up with the minor annoyances.

The worst part about this is the part is, apparently, discontinued and I might have bought one of the last ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.