08 September 2016

Moral Imperative

I called Savage with the intent of ordering a trigger assembly, as mentioned here.

The rather unfriendly person on the phone curtly informed me that such things were gunsmith only parts and required an FFL to order.

When I inquired as to why, looking for a way around it, I got what boils down to, "there's no reason, it's just our policy."

Fine.

The wonderful folks down at Deer Hunter Guns had no trouble ordering it for me.

As my mom once said, "The best way to get Thag off his ass is forbid him to stand."

Gee, Ms. Coldshoulder, you really slowed me down, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.