08 November 2016

What You Just Said Was Sexist

Another Dancing Monkey decides to become pundit.


***Warning: political opinions follow. Don't @ me, don't email me to argue or complain, I won't read it***
It's election day tomorrow in the USA and we have a choice between electing the first female president or a racist, sexist sociopath. We have a chance to show the world that we are better than our worst impulses by rejecting Donald Trump and everything he stands for. It is my hope that we can all come together and do the right thing.
- Jeph Jacques

Why, how open minded of you to not even read someone who dares disagree with your comic-artist ass.

If you're voting for Hillary because she's a woman, you've made a sexist decision.

I guess it's fair.  Hillary has been a woman her entire life where Donald only became a racist, sexist, sociopath once he'd gotten the Republican nomination.

Buh bye Questionable Content.  I don't enrich the people who hate me.  Since my click to your comic creates some sort of revenue I can't click there any more.  A pity too, since it's a very fun and interesting world you've created.

UPDATE:

The rat fuck doesn't even live in the US anymore.  He left for Canada more than a year ago.

I don't like Fred Reed telling me we're doing it wrong from Mexico either.

Cheering from the sidelines doesn't do for a full contact sport like politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.