27 November 2019

Advocate

I've mentioned before that I generally support LGBT rights.

Back when I first noticed that one could be straight and not hate on the bents the people whose rights I supported were rational, intelligent human beings who deserved the same consideration as anyone else.

I deplored the prejudice that I saw everyday.

A lot has changed.

LGBT people have really attained the goals they aspired to back then.

We have, however, moved past that now.

The fucking crazies are demanding rights past what everyone else has and doing it in a manner that slanders the people who were deserving of the rights that were fought for and gained.

I swear, for every Erin Pallette there's now ten fucktards who're going to ruin it for her.

Can't one pro-rights group that the liberals capture take victory and go home?

I'm guessing the answer is a resounding, "NO!"

1 comment:

  1. No. They can't go home. Because the good cause gets taken over by the crazies pretty much every time. I cut myself away from those people when they all started actually talking about normalizing pedophelia and pedorasty. Like, whoa, you all just went past acceptable and reasonable into freaking nutcases.

    Now the move to chemically and surgically alter small boys seems to be the latest push.

    Can't we just be comfortable in being ourselves, without all the screaming?

    And, yes, I'd actually say for every Erin there's now 100 FTs who are going to ruin it for her.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.