27 November 2019

You Know What?

Fuck you!

Every time I read about what a misogynist I am, on the basis of being male and white, I cannot but think, "that's incredibly sexist and racist."

I am a stay at home father.

I am not the biological father of my son.

My mentally disabled son.

Would the women who condemn me adopt another woman's child as their own if they were so disabled?

I have news for them that claims they would, it's even rarer than a man stepping up.  People with children like The Boy are a community.  We don't see many adoptions.  We don't see any women adopting.  We do see a lot of single parents, mostly single moms, because the other parent bails on "that thing" they created.

Because I'm the stay-at-home parent, I cook, I clean, I do the dishes.

I make lunches.

I pick him up from school.

I do the meetings with his teachers.

I take him to his doctor's appointments.

But I am a misogynist?

For encouraging my wife to work?  To make the normal "male" sacrifices to get the promotions and advance in her career?

Fuck you, feminists!

What you seem to forget, and my situation puts lie to, is a misogynist society wouldn't allow The Lovely Harvey to be successful enough to be the primary and only breadwinner in our home.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, they (feminists) want women in men's jobs, but boy do they bitch and complain when a 'traditionally woman's job' is filled by a, gasp, man.

    Don't know how many times women told me I should be working a man's job (meaning, outside, in the weather, in the sun, getting dirty and dealing with plants or something.) Which would be great except I'm allergic to the color green and can tan and burn on a cloudy day, so inside work is my only option.

    Double standards, hates them. Hates them I do. And it always seems the more 'liberal' the person is, the more double the standards are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got ragged on pretty damn hard by one of Harvey's liberal friends about it once.

      This was while I was fixing her car.

      I sighed, deeply, put the car back the way I found it and said, "I just realized that fixing this for you is mansplaining." Buh bye.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that whole 'we're equal' thing until it comes to lifting, toting, killing, taking out the garbage.

      Don't know how many tires I've changed for people stranded on the side of the road. Funny that the butch-haired screamers are the first one to tell me to go screw myself, and then when I pass by an hour later while they're waiting for their tow truck, they look absolutely pathetic and try to wave me down.

      Real southern ladies are so nice. Northern yankee liberals, not so much...

      Delete
  2. Well, I'm just starting to become comfortable just being an A$$#013. If people are going to hate me no matter what then then there is probably nothing to lose with the F them attitude.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.