24 November 2019

¡Para toda la humanidad!

Watching Apple TV's "For All Mankind".

I like me some alt-history but I am wondering at the inclusion of the Mexican illegal alien storyline.

I keep getting distracted by it and thinking, "is this heading someplace?"

I was also struck at the Congressional rail-roading of Werner Von Braun.

It seemed to me that his historical answer to the very question presented would have sufficed to win him in public opinion, especially since the entire point of Operation Paperclip was to give amnesty to valuable scientists and engineers who also happened to be blood-soaked Nazis.

I'm going to keep at it, but it's a slog just three episodes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.