20 October 2018

Bad Shoot BUT

Watch this first.

I think he's going to jail prison (he's already in jail and being charged) because it's a bad shoot.  Well, unless enough someones like me are on the jury.

I think we should make it legal to shoot thieves in the back while they're trying to make off with our stuff.

I don't know who decided that burglar and thieves' lives were worth anything, but their grave should be regularly and thoroughly violated.

The onus should be returned to "it's just stuff, it's not worth your life" being on the scumbag thief and not the owner.

2 comments:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.