12 August 2019

Compromise

You want universal background checks and red flag laws?

I want three things in return.

1. Since this is Federal, that means I should be able to buy a gun in any state, regardless of my residency.

2.  Conceal carry reciprocity for every state and territory.

3.  Making a false report to get someone red flagged, malicious or not, is a felony and punishable for 20 year mandatory.  Tied into this, while the person who gets flagged might not get to know who dropped a dime on them, no anonymous tips will be given any credibility.  The cops get to know who is making the report or it's no report.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, thats... pretty damn decent. It's not perfect, but in a compromise neither side goes away 100% happy. I'd take that trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to add a few things...ending the ban on full-auto, for a start.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.