12 August 2019

WE'RE Russia?

WE'RE?????!!??

No, Dancing Monkeys, it's not we.

Yes, it is the sort of thing we expected from Soviet Russia, but my side of the aisle didn't want to see him dead.  My side wanted to see him give up everything he knew and those people go to jail.

We wanted him to live to a ripe old age in jail.

But you want to make Russia comparisons?

It's not my team that embraces the attitudes and tactics of Bolshevism.

Though it is kind of nice to see some rich people who're not relieved he's dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.