14 August 2019

Price Too Low To...

Answer the phone?

CDNN fired off an email telling me they have the commercial version of the M17 at a price "Too low to print - call".

So I called.

15 rings later...  I disconnected.

SIG's got some serious minimum advertised price rules!

I got curious because there's a guy trying to sell his on Arfcom.

He says he put 50 rounds through it.

The P320-M17 is so sweet, he fired one box and is done with it.

I am wondering if the too low to answer the phone price is lower than the 50-shot-on-the-clock used gun.

Then I wonder why I'm curious.

I've no nostalgia for this gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.