29 August 2019

Resentment And Gratitude

First off, I am getting sick of buying tools for this job that I've never needed before and will, more than likely never need or use again.

I hate that.

Second, I am getting sick of the one step forward two steps back nature of how this car is put together.  Oh, you wanted to get at that screw?  Remove the entire (name of giant assembly)... but first! remove two more giant assemblies to get that one out.

While I'm happy that I'm saving like $2,200 in labor, it's cost me two weeks of time.

While tools pay for themselves, that's only true if you get a second use from them.

Third:  JT is a fucking SAINT and his voice of reason and assistance is saving both my sanity, car and the garage.  I think if I was truly on my own with this I'd be up on arson charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.