27 August 2019

If You Want Excuses

Then Cultrag Performance is the company you want to buy from on ebay!


Notice the guaranteed delivery date.

When it didn't show up yesterday, I asked them, "Well... your listing says, "Guaranteed delivery Mon, Aug 26".  The tracking says it may or may not actually be at the post office in Lenhartsville, PA.  The mail just arrived here, and no shifter.  How do you intend to resolve this?"

They replied, "Good morning, We do not offer guaranteed shipping through usps as it is not a guaranteed service.? That is some ebay thing where they give you a coupon or something, it has nothing to do with us?"

Except, they're the one who set up the sale on Ebay and selected the guaranteed delivery date option THEN decided to use USPS as their shipper.  In fact their ad still shows a guarantee!

It does have something to do with you Cultrag.

Especially since their current ad for the part includes a guaranteed shipping time!


6 comments:

  1. They were quite precise. You'll get it by August 26th. Of next year, or the year after.

    And that's how they'll justify it if you take the complaint up high enough the legal chain.

    Man, I miss part houses you could walk into and peruse with a knowledgeable parts guy next to you. Or, well, having a knowledgeable parts person to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have to research the part number myself.

      Delete
    2. The next August 26 that falls on a Monday is in 2024.

      USPS says it will be here September 3, 2019.

      Why on Earth was I complaining?

      Delete
  2. I just bought a new laptop online.

    Delivery information says to expect delivery on 5th September.

    It arrived today (28th August).

    I had planned on being home to receive it, but instead I come home to find the parcel on the doorstep.
    I wonder if they would have reimbursed me the four figure purchase price if it had been stolen?

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.