31 August 2019

I, For One, Am Shocked

The Army lowered standards to allow females to pass Ranger training.

It's one thing to allow women to make the attempt using the same standards as have existed for a long time.

It's quite another to change the standard for the women to keep them from failing.

After a certain date, the Ranger tab is meaningless.

I suspect that they will have an increasingly difficult time attracting the kind of people you WANT to be a Ranger in the future if heads don't roll so hard they bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.