07 August 2019

Modified Or Not

The Delta Elite I've been eyeing from the shop I used to haunt in Iowa...

Well:  I don't know much about the model.



I'm not sure about this combination of parts.

Who knows Colt's sufficiently to say?

Update:

 The combination of features makes me think that this gun came with a black trigger with three holes drilled into it.  That makes me think I will pass.  I don't want a near new priced pistol that someone's been tinkering on.  Who knows if they knew what they were doing or not?

1 comment:

  1. I stopped in at Paul's shop a few years ago when I had the misfortune of being that far north. He barely recognized me but remembered me. I imagine he missed the amount of money I used to spend in there. Sadly, my two favorite shops down here have both closed. I'm not sure where I'd even start if I was in the market to buy anything locally.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.