22 April 2019

Urf Day

I am so happy I got The Biscayne running in time for Earth Day!

With a leaking fuel tank vent hose, she's pulling a solid 12.7 miles per gallon.

I just love tooling around emitting enough carbon per minute to grill a steak.

Hmmmmm, speaking of Steak!  That's what's for dinner!  Because I read that beef takes more resources than any other food to get to market.  It doesn't even have to be true!

I have the beeleeves and teh feels that it's worse for the planet than tofu.

If Earth Day tells us anything it's that beliefs and feels are vastly more important than facts.

4 comments:

  1. Fiji water, after growing up in places with excellent tap water, the idea of shipping bottled water from the middle of the Pacific seems deeply wrong. Is Arrowhead too plebian?
    Also never take environmental advice from a celebrity who owns a private jet, multiple mega yachts and multiple 10'000 sq foot houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, difference between 'belief' and reality... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what would happen if the Muslims bombed the Earth Day Worshippers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angus;

    Can you post a pic of the Biscayne, I have tried to "google" it but I can't picture the car....

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.