01 March 2020

All Better

Took off the intake trunk and engine cover on Moxie and checked the intake solenoid's resistance.

147 thousand ohms.

It's supposed to be 9.5 to 15.

Exhaust solenoid was 13.6.

I replaced them both because a) I was already in there and b) spite.

When I was taking things apart, I noticed the intake trunk to throttle body clamp was not very tight.  Loose enough that it was prolly sucking unmetered air.

It's much smoother and quieter now!

I love when the fixes are simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.