17 September 2020

Fixing It

 One if the great things about Lego is the ability to fix it if they get it wrong.

Kit 75283 Armored Assault Tank depicts an AAT from The Clone Wars TV series.

The gun is way too long.

The gun from kit 75080 is better proportioned.

To the parts bin!

I have the parts to make a very similar gun to 75080 which will install into the 75283 nicely.

Et Voila!

This checks against the images from the show much better as well.

One change I made from the initial build was to put the wing guns in upside down from the instructions.  The long barrel is on top in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.