29 September 2020

I Thought That Body Shaming Was Wrong

There are two things that I own which seem to invite speculation about how large my penis is.

Any of my modern sporting rifles.

The Corvette.

I am told that owning these things is compensating for a lack of size in a way that says that I should be ashamed about it.

Being heterosexual, I have not done a great deal of size comparison with other males, so I'm actually unaware if I'm above, below or at the average size.

The Lovely Harvey says I'm a good size, but that's a lot like your mom telling you you're handsome.  It's a biased opinion.  She almost keeps that disappointed tone out of her voice...

I'm not vain enough to grab the tape-measure then hitting the internet with the measurement and comparing to stated sizes.

It's called being secure in ones own body.

The kind of security which is not so threatened that I need to compensate with a conspicuous symbol of virility.

I think the accusers are actually the ones who fell insecure about their equipment and seek to feel better about themselves through making someone else feel worse.

They are a fail at this station.

3 comments:

  1. It's not the size of the ship that matters, but whether you disembark all the troops or not that truly matters...

    Or so they tell me.

    As to why I want a big gun or fast car, well, simple. Why not. (well, actually, not a fast car but a big hauler, as I am one of those weirdos that think vans and cargo space are sexy...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sort of thing used to drive my mother berserk. She was a real live psychologist and when people would babble about "penis compensation" and things like that, she would erupt. "That's not what Freud wrote at all! You're misinterpreting him!"

    ReplyDelete


  3. https://youtu.be/fRPwqDfOiQQ

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.