01 May 2022

A Plague Of Tree Frogs

We've had our first real rain of the spring and the tree frogs are, to put it mildly, randy.

Being randy makes them brave and they don't want to travel around obstacles to get to their one true love.

So they find all the little gaps in the screens on the porch and discover that frog-legs are on the kitty menu.

Thankfully we haven't had any poisonous frogs get in to be killed by a cat.

I don't THINK any of the cats has actually managed to do more than kill one.

Most often they don't even manage a kill, but do a catch and release game in the house.

I wish I'd gotten vid of one escaping from Bear to land square on Dingus' head.

Professional bull riders got nothin' on that tree frog while Dingus was bucking to be rid of it!

1 comment:

  1. We get one frog in the house a year, always when I am fast asleep. The same scenario plays out every time. The cat smacks it around a bit then loses interest. My wife become unhinged, worried the cat will eat the frog , so she wakes me up. I am not amused. I tell her to kiss the frog it might be a prince in disguise, She is not amused. The frog gets thrown out of the porch door and peace is restored to the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.