26 May 2022

Fail At This Station

Ever give someone enough rope to hang themselves?

Aesop is hanging.

I explained something and he did not understand, proving that he didn't know what he was talking about in the first place with his response.

Stop considering him knowledgeable about anything military.

Stop now, do not trust his opinion further.

I phrased what I was saying in a particular way to see if he really grasped what he was talking about, and he does not.

He focused hard on the time on target, as he was meant to if he was as ignorant as I suspected.

Trap sprung and I feel oh so clever at winning a battle of wits... not really.

It's depressing to have to do it.

But I'm sick of listening to him and having others tell me about him.  Y'all can stop telling me about his blather now, I'm done. 

UPDATE: Another reason to distrust his assessments is he's perfectly willing to edit out his mistakes and take the position that it never happened.  That's why I stopped linking to his errors way back before we all died from Ebola.