20 June 2022

Ackshually Mr Kendi

Mr Kendi, you might not think it, but we do agree.

Nobody should be enslaved.

Where we disagree is that gun owners are trying to put you into the same chains worn by your ancestors.

I'm definitely not.

One thing I think you missed, because you've never talked to someone like me, is we're advocating that tyranny cannot be perpetrated against a well armed populace.

Slavery is a form of tyranny.

So I think that Mr Kendi should get himself a gun and teach his daughter to shoot as well.

I think that his advocacy of disarmament will do more to put him in servitude than anything I could do with a gun.

Disarmed populations are the ones fucked over by armed populations.

Mr Kendi would be well served to note that gun control in America begins with laws to disarm blacks.  It goes on to disarm other minorities as well, but the focus was always on blacks.  It's a centerpiece of Jim Crow.

3 comments:

  1. Native Americans were told they could keep firearms for hunting but they too could confiscated at the whim of a governmental official without justification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be making the mistake of accepting that Henry Rogers is debating in good faith. I doubt it, he has made a fortune playing the long con on white liberals and this looks to be just more of the same. Screw him and the horse he rode in on. The one that he claims is a unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming he's arguing from a position of deliberate ignorance and nothing I say will sway him.

      Sancho! Another lance!

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.