11 June 2022

Victim Zone

It's not surprising that these mass shootings happen in gun-free-zones.

We make note of it each time.

The assholes seek them out.

But how are they so certain that they will be free to act?

Because we people who might otherwise shoot back are obeying the damn law and we're not there.

We mention our avoidance of such places often, in fact.

I've noticed that there places marked gun-free, but in Florida these don't have the force of law.  The worst the business can do is to trespass you.

The way most people packing in Florida deal with these jerks is "concealed means concealed" and nobody is the wiser; assuming we patronize the place in the first place.

It's interesting that while Florida has had it's share of mass shootings, we have yet to have one in a place where carry is not banned by law.  The sign on the door to the mall is meaningless and the assholes know it.

The sign on the door of the school...  Shoot all you want, it's not like the cops are going to stop you.  Not any more than the sign.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angus;

    You are correct, also a lot of the signs have the guns inside the circle and the guns crossed out, one you know what I'm talking about. but in the asterisk they also say they exempt people that have the CCW permits. Just have to look closely at it. I ignore them because all they can to is tell me to leave if they catch me. Normally I don't patronize them so they have lost my business

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.