12 June 2022

Obvious In Hindsight

In reading about some Democrats and Governor DeSantis sparring over whether to have a special session to push for more restrictions on firearm ownership something obvious hit me.

Something that had been obvious for a long time but I'd never seen it discretely before.  How often does a fish notice the water, after all?

When the anti-gun people say their proposals will not infringe on anyone's second amendment rights, they are telling the truth from their perspective.

Because they believe there are no second amendment rights at all, therefore it is impossible to infringe on those non-existent rights.

I think I might just have found a little wedge item to use on the few people I still have to talk to whom aren't total lefties; but are still kinda anti-gun.

1 comment:

  1. That is a brilliant observation. They are so able to be deceptive that they can say that.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.