21 June 2022

Not Possible?

A frothing anti-rights bigot says, "It is not possible to manufacture, distribute or sell an AR-15 safely."

ORLY?

I'm failing to see the wake of death behind my multiple attempts, including two (activate scare quote mode) "GHOST GUNS!"

Amusingly, I am the manufacturer of record of three AR-15's because I'm the entity who paid $200 each to the ATF to assemble rifles with shorter than 16" barrels.

Not even making NFA guns increased the kill-count in my neighborhood.

And I'm just one example where AR's have been manufactured, distributed and sold safely.

I know of others.

1 comment:

  1. No NFA here... but numerous apparitions... and no issues.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.