17 April 2023

Discontinued

I have confirmed that my repair to the washer fluid line is the only way it could be repaired.

The factory part, 92203846, has been discontinued.  Interestingly, it's the ONLY part of the wiper-washer system that is.

GM is strange.

While sitting here thinking about it, I realized that knowing how to figure out the problem and then fix it is a skill.

I learned this somewhere along the way.

I know people who didn't.

They irritate me when they insist upon talking about cars.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose you could take the old tubing to Granger and get a replacement. Windshield fluid isn't especially HAZMAT or anything. Almost as hard as my replacing my VW's old heater with a 12 volt RV heater. My VW never was that warm before :-)

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.