25 April 2023

Review Coming

Widner's reached out and asked if I'd like to give them a review.

Since they let me pick my own ammunition to test, I'm thinking that there should also a be a review of the purchasing experience.

First, there's their web page.

It's clearly navigable!

I can't say that about every vendor I purchase from.

The left sidebar lets you narrow your choices down to JUST the ammo you want to look at in short order then it's a simple matter of adding it to your cart and giving them your payment information.

In this case, my payment information was mostly a gift code they provided, but after taxes I had to add a few bucks of my own.  I could have bought less and put it all on their gracious gift, but that seems really skeezy.

Shipping is down to two choices, FedEx and UPS.  Pick the one which does a better job in your area.

There's nothing to keep you from making a purchase.

That makes it difficult to review.

Reviews are based on what goes wrong, not from everything going like it's supposed.

Well.

One thing is wrong.

Not one round of 105x617mmR in stock from any manufacturer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.