19 April 2023

Leopard 1 And Pattons

 Got the stats lines for the OG Leo and some Pattons.

It's interesting that the M60A3 doesn't get near the armor upgrades as the T-62 over the years, but I have still to get the likely for T2K variants nailed down.

Reminder of that those are:

Skirts and ERA added to an M60A1 RISE (USMC) or M60A3 (TTS) (Army) becomes an M60A1 RISE+ and M60A3 (TTS+).

Super M60 without the added armor is M60A4, but few are made because the engine and suspension upgrades are expensive compared to the GLDS M60-2000.

M60-2000 is the M60A4.  I might even go to the effort of figuring out the old M1 turret armor because the M1(IP) and early M1A1 have more protection (than an M60) and some of those old turrets would be available.

I think I will skip the Super M60 as being too complicated and lacking customers due to the expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.