01 January 2024

Stopped Clock

The 2nd Amendment is, indeed, for everyone.  Just because that's true, doesn't mean that saying it makes your cause righteous.  If you're planning on using your guns to take away anyone's rights or liberties you are not the good-guys.  You are the person the 2nd Amendment was written about.

 

The brew-ha-ha over the KE Arms KP-15 has nothing to do with the quality of the product.

In the red corner we have fascists who think they're freedom fighters.  Unrelated to this is a measurable portion of this corner are very pro-LGBT and a noticeable portion are Satanists.

In the blue corner we have Christian bigots who think they're saving liberty from fascism.  But they cannot just oppose the brownshirt behavior without mentioning the LGBT and Satanists.

Would that both sides lose.

I just wanted a good product at a decent price.

But the fucktards on both sides fucked that up for the rest of us.

But I'm sure to be called a bigot for wanting equal rights.  The same rights for every person.  No special rights for anyone.

I've asked before, "are you a person?"

Black PERSON.

Gay PERSON.

White PERSON.

Straight PERSON.

Religious PERSON.

Atheist PERSON.

People have rights, and we all have the same rights.

Denying someone else their rights to exercise your own makes you a tyrant. 

Both sides are guilty of this, though they don't appear to realize it. 

And this is just skimming the surface in a Cliff's Notes manner.

3 comments:

  1. FYI: KE made a run of lowers for Wraithworks. Complete lowers can be had from Prepper Gun Shop for approx $90. Stripped lowers are around $60.

    If you have a Contact or Email option on your site it is not easy to locate.

    phred

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was looking for another one, perhaps. I'm so happy with the tan one that I'm not even looking to make another AR for a long while.

      Prepper appears to be out of stock.

      KE Arms will sell direct via your local FFL too if it comes to that.

      I don't have a contact link here, but my last name at google is the email addy.

      Delete
  2. I don't really have much of an interest in one of those lowers but I wouldn't turn one down either, to be fair. But I agree with you completely on everything else. I really hate it when f-tards mess things up for everyone else. It is unfortunate that religion and politics sometimes get in the way of free enterprise.
    -swj

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.