01 October 2018

I Was Afraid Of This

This is exactly why I am doing my PMAG comparison.

The ad says:

New in Factory Brown Wrapper, Gen1 Magpul Black 30round magazine. Please contact me with any questions prior to bidding. Money Order, Cashier Check, Credit Card - Fees Appy. Thanks for your interest. 

 Here are the pics:



I was unable to determine if this was a Gen 1 or a Rev-M from the pics OR from asking the seller.

It's a Rev-M.



Then there's shipping.


I emailed and asked how much for shipping priority mail.  He said, "I think I can get it into a priority small box, so seven bucks should cover it."


I think someone owes me $3.82!

All of this is on top of him sitting on the payment for four days until prodded to ship my magazine.

He left glowing feedback for me, pity I can't do the same in return.

1 comment:

  1. "I think someone owes me $3.82!"

    This why I don't print what the postage I am charged vs what the agreed price was when I ship my small electronic items.

    And yes the cost of postage for a small usps priority mail box is close enough to $7.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.