27 October 2021

Family Circus Focus

If you're familiar with The Family Circus then you've seen the "I came straight home!" strips with the kid's path meandering all over the known universe between the two points.

I am presently upset with someone's pattern of discussion over on Facebook and I can't get my thoughts to gel at all.

What is nice is seeing others confronting them there where I would have expected them to defer.

The someone has been blogging for a long time and tends to get such deference in blog comments.

Apparently Facebook is now more Wild West than Blogger and more people feel they can confront them.

5 comments:

  1. Some bloggers are annoying to say the least. Your blog is very entertaining.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I refuse to do Farcebook, any hints?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that there were any "real" people left on FakeBook.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.