15 October 2021

I want a recount! And no matter how it turns out, I want my old job back!

The report is worthless because it didn't hew to our preconceived notions about what the Supreme Court should be.

I love how they claim that having a court that doesn't rubber stamp progressive stuff is harmful to our Constitutional rights when a liberal controlled court has ignored the 2nd Amendment in a meaningful way for decades.

They live in abject terror of the Constitution being read the way it was written.

The Federal Government would be smaller than the city government of Tampa if the Constitution was interpreted in the plain language it is written in.

Freedom is some scary shit, most people don't want it at all.  Even conservatives.


8

1 comment:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.