02 October 2021

That's Racist!

 

I've been reading about the recent influx of Haitians from Mexico and how everybody on the planet, including Haitians, hates Haitians.

It occurs to me that everyone south of the border is racist against other Hispanics.

Everyone from the Caribbean hates everyone who's not from their little island.

Asians are racist as fuck about other Asians.

Different tribes in Africa are racist as fuck about people from other tribes.

Nobody says a peep about all this hatred.

Apparently, it's only wrong to be racist if you're white and from European stock.

It's gonna boil over.

Lots of people are already saying, "If I am irredeemably racist because I am white, then I should at least act racist.  I'm doing the time, might as well do the crime."

Wait for it.

2 comments:

  1. "Racism, one of the many things white people are better at...."

    Is that statement OK because it bashes white folks, or is it hate speech because it says white folks are good at things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Many non-racists have become, well, racist because of the actual racists being racists towards non-racists.

    After typing that, my head hurts.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.