05 January 2023

Pffft Germans

SIG couldn't just come up with ONE optics ready cut for their slides.

They have THREE.

Mine is the "Pro Cut" and it will take a SIG Romeo 1 Pro and a Leupold Delta Point Pro directly.

Others need an adapter plate and finding out which plate goes to what optic and slide cut is less straight forward than desired because SIG used "Pro" in the name of several models of the P320 that don't have the pro-cut.

Now I know that I will need the same money to mount a Holosun 507c with a plate as just getting a Romeo 1 Pro.

That also confirms that I don't really have enough on me.

1 comment:

  1. just got a sig romeo zero for a future purchase of a g43x...the zero is a shield footprint which should fit the glock mos without a plate...i wish the red dot peeps would decide on a footprint and all do the same...panzer guy

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.