13 January 2023

Shootyday

The Lovely Harvey's recovery is proceeding well, and her targets are reflecting the scales of rust falling away.

She finally found a stance where she was comfortable.


 These are much tighter than even last week.

She's still got some numbness in her shooting hand and there's still some swelling that hasn't subsided, so she often cannot feel exactly what she's doing.

But she improves every time we go to the range!

On the reliability side, her 2.0 Compact only had one stoppage that was cured by slapping the back of the slide.  I saw her shift her grip just as it happened, so... limp wrist.  She noticed what she'd done to get the stoppage and stopped doing it.

60 some rounds with just one user induced jam?  I think we're broke in.

Huzzah!

60 some rounds is also a record for Harvey and her endurance is getting better each trip as well.

On my side of the lane...

The P320 with the Wilson-Combat grip module is far more comfortable to shoot than the X style it came with.  To the point that I'm starting to figure out the point of aim that gets the bullet where I want it.

I heartily recommend this modification to the P320.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.