19 January 2023

Shut Up Bigot

Ms Jones,

To say that I cannot criticize an ugly sculpture because I am white is racist.

It's bigoted.

So, y'all can just fuck right off with your demand that I not call that ugly abomination an insult to Dr King and his legacy.

I am constantly amazed at the amount of ugly brought to bear when attempting sculpture associated with Dr King.

I worry that the color of the artist skin matters far more than the content of their character (or artistic talent) when selecting sculpture to honor Dr King.

I think we know the content of Ms Jones' character.

PS: Nothing about being an unfunny "comedian" or bad actress gives you any authority to tell me what to do.  What would Dr King say, Ms Jones, about you being a racist?

2 comments:

  1. Very true. And said sculpture is the very epitome of 'bad art.' Of course, Ms. Jones is the very epitome of 'unfunny comedian' and 'shrill fishwife.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one damn ugly stature. disembodied arms... wtf? -Jking

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.