01 January 2023

The Same Thing In Tan

The one store in the area that has grip modules has three choices.

The same thing I have now, but in tan.  $60

Almost the same thing I have now with a different grip texture. $99

A black module that's got tungsten in it.  $199.

The M18 uses the non-pro grip module and they don't stock it in any color.  $53 shipped from Midway.

Wilson Combat...  I don't like how they look.  They may work better, but I don't care for the extra slot and the sunburst on the grip "panel."  $65 shipped from Wilson.

These replacement modules aren't shown on the web pages in a consistent manner, so figuring out which one you need gets tiresome.

1 comment:

  1. You can try looking up modules on CDNN, they may have the ones you want. Maybe a reader has one in the shoebox gathering dust, you never know. I'd offer you one of mine but I don't have one with the carry grip length.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.