22 January 2023

I Have Altered The Deal

People are doing some in depth analysis of the pistol brace ruling from ATF.

Among the surprises is violations of 922r.

A rifle can't have more than 10 Godless foreign parts in it, but pistols can have as many as you want.

ATF is specifically saying that you can't just change the Godless foreign parts count to be in compliance because it was already made in violation.

So your choice is surrender or destroy.

Anyone else sick of the "once an X always an X" shit from ATF yet?  

PS: This is my 14,000th published post.  Damn!

4 comments:

  1. that's a lot of jaw jabbering...lol...is congrats appropriate here?...i never purchased an ar pistol just for this reason...we push the envelope 2 far sometimes...not a bad thing when it says not to be infringed but we don't live in a perfect world, we live in a demtard run world...panzer guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This, stuff like this is why I pretty much never trusted the BATFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I learn about bureaucratic regulations that have the force of law, the more I need my bp meds. I really blame Congress. How many regulations that have criminal penalties are not laws passed by Congress? Congress is flat out lazy, even before all partisan hate.
    JFM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 14,000th post!!

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.