03 January 2023

The Waiting Is All

I have a holster coming for the P320 which will likely never really be worn.

I have many holsters like this.

Two totes full.

Some guns have more than one holster in those totes.

A couple have none.

The UPS/USPS devil's shipping arrangement means it's neither here nor there according to tracking.

It's at my local post office if you listen to UPS, it's between here and Orlando if you listen to USPS.

More than once I've seen this situation actually mean that it's out for delivery.

Eyes crossed.

Included in the box are toothbrushes.

After 30 years of shooting and cleaning guns, my two USGI brushes have finally given up the ghost.

Midway had a decent price on the Otis three packs, so I got three packs.   ...Then I looked at holsters.

1 comment:

  1. RE: toothbrushes-ran across a deal couple years back at - IIRC - Bentonville's China Mart operation, a 10-pack of toothbrushes from some unknown Oriental source for - also IIRC - about $6-8. I bought three. I'd never put one in my mouth but they scrub bolts and stuff quite well.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.