19 March 2023

Beast > Precious

On the way home from Orlando yesterday, I encountered some torrential rain.

All I had to do to deal with it was to hit the wipers.

This, historically, not true of The Precious.  Looking back, it was probably a harbinger of the accident that killed her.

Hitting that kind of rain in The Precious meant slowing down to 50 or slower because she would hydroplane.

No brand of tire seemed to take care of the issue.

The Beast?  Just drives through the water.

I think it's inherent to the contact patches and masses.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.